At St Paul’s we aim to provide a creative, engaging, broad and flexible curriculum based on the interests of our pupils as well as ensuring coverage of the National Curriculum through Cornerstones Curriculum themes.
We provide a curriculum delivered by knowledgeable professionals, which provides transferable skills and based on first hand experiences and our core values. A curriculum that enriches learning, develops skills, and inspires children to become lifelong learners and reach their potential.
- We use Read, Write, Inc Phonics in EYFS and KS1
- We follow Talk for Writing principles to support our Writing Pathways.
- Collins Big Cat is our main reading scheme, which we supplement with other reading books to encourage breadth and depth of reading. We will also be using Accelerate Reader to support reading progression and comprehension from Easter 2020.
- We use the White Rose Maths to support Teaching & Learning in Mathematics
- We use Espresso Discovery for computing and coding support.
- We develop life-long learning skills through Building Learning Power and the development of different capacities
- We enable all classes to regularly access Outdoor Learning through our Forest School.