The wearing of school uniform is strongly encouraged and contributes to a feeling of identity and collective pride in our school community. Our St Paul’s uniform is as follows:
- ALL SCHOOL LOGOS ARE OPTIONAL
- Blue cardigan or sweatshirt.
- Black/grey skirt, pinafore dress, trousers or knee length black/grey shorts
- Collared shirt or polo shirt in white
- Blue gingham dress during the summer
- Hair accessories should be in blue and be modest in size
- Blue Book Bag
Please ensure that your child wears a sensible black school shoe. Trainers are not permitted as part of the school uniform. Socks should be white or black.
ALL CHILDREN should be provided with a sun hat during the summer term and should have sunscreen applied before school, please.
Please ensure that a suitable coat is worn at all times as children do work and play outside in all weathers. A fleece jacket with school logo is also available to purchase. All uniform can be purchased on line, please CLICK HERE to visit the website.
Wellington boots are required in Nursery and Reception, named and kept in school at all times. Additional footwear is recommended for outdoor learning days and outdoor clubs throughout the year.
- Black shorts for indoors and a white T-shirt
- Plimsolls for indoors / trainers for outdoors
- Winter tracksuit including warm top / fleece
Children change for PE in their classrooms, under qualified supervision. For safety reasons, watches must be removed and earrings removed or taped before all lessons.
ALL CLOTHING AND PE KIT MUST BE NAMED PLEASE.